PLAZGAL SAN – Extruded Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN) Solid Sheets
Plazgal SAN sheets are characterized by good optical properties, low weight and outstanding surface. They are easy to handle, to vacuum form and show a very good dimensional stability.
PLAZGAL SAN transparent Styrene-Acrylonitrile copolymer sheets are an excellent solution when an improved heat, chemical and weathering performance is required compared to Polystyrene.
Structural design costs can be saved, due to its high modulus of elasticity and lower density, compared to the other transparent thermoplastics.
Available with two sides UV protection, with excellent outdoor weathering performance.
- Lightweight. Lower density than PC and PMMA (1.08 kg/cm3)
- High stiffness, highest stiffness/weight and strength/weight ratio
- Good transparency
- Good thermal resistance
- Better impact than PS
- Good chemical resistance
- Can be UV protected (PLAZGAL SAN DCX) offering good weathering and ageing resistance
- Fully recyclable
- Environment friendly-100% recyclable
- REACH and RoHS declarations